DriverCheck is a small program that scans and verifies a user’s Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 system and reports the results in an easy-to-read format. Its tool can verify and fix any errors and restore original Windows settings, including: Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail
Did you just delete a driver from Windows PC and then accidentally keeps it into Windows\System32 folder? Or maybe you tried a free version of a software but it didn’t work? Or maybe you have a BIOS password and you forgot it?
Driver signature verification (DSV) is a process done by Windows, where the operating system checks the driver signature against a database of known malicious drivers. If the database is updated, the driver signature is updated too, and the next time the driver is loaded, the operating system will look at the signature again. If there is a mismatch, the driver will be loaded but not all of its functionality will be available. The main problem with DSV is that it also checks for updates to the driver. If you don’t have the latest version installed, the signature will still be incorrect. So, to be completely safe, you should remove the driver completely. There are various tools to do this, some are even free. Good news is that the
CEO & Founder
Since his first PC, a Pentium III, Radu Tyrsina has been a Windows enthusiast (a monster at that time). For most of his generation’s youngsters, the Internet was a source of entertainment… Read more
Updated on September 1, 2021
Originally published in April 2021.
- Driver uninstaller software can help you get rid of outdated, incompatible, or unknown device drivers from your Windows computer.
- It’s critical to update old drivers with newer ones that are compatible with your system.
- Check out the list below for ideas for effective driver removal applications that may improve the performance of your PC.
Update your PC’s drivers to keep it healthy. This program will aid in the detection of outdated and malfunctioning drivers, as well as the automated search for a suitable replacement. As a result, you’ll be using all of your system’s components at maximum capacity. In three simple steps, you can check your drivers:
- Now you can get DriverFix for free (secured download)
- Start the software and choose the Scan option.
- Wait for the scan to complete before beginning to install the required drivers.
- This month, 0 readers have successfully downloaded DriverFix.
It’s critical to remove unnecessary drivers from your Windows 10 system since doing so will save you a lot of time and effort.
A good driver uninstaller is a third-party software application that rapidly analyzes your system for all installed drivers and allows you to remove one or more of them at once.
After the drivers have been deleted, the driver removal program will scan the system once more to ensure that precious space has been freed up and that you will not have any issues later when trying to install the most recent version of that driver. Furthermore, you may resolve driver problems by removing outdated drivers and replacing them with current ones.
Here are the 5 top driver uninstaller programs presently available on the market, so have a look at their features and determine which one is the best fit for your system.
IObit Uninstall is a simple and safe method to completely uninstall unwanted applications and apps from your computer, leaving it clean and functional.
A real-time Install Monitor is included in the software, which detects and notifies you of any modifications made to your system during a program installation.
It also includes a Software Health feature that optimizes your installed software, ensuring that it runs smoothly, is up to current, and is free of corruption.
IObit also has the following important features:
- Prompt & thorough uninstallation
- Software remnants such as empty files may be removed with a single click.
- Increased database for improved PC security and cleaning
- Windows Software Administration
- PC Toolkit (Easy-to-Use)
- Protection for the system
- Checks for updates and installs them as required using an integrated software updater.
- Removal of toolbars and plug-ins
- For obstinate software that gives you problems when you try to remove it, you may use forced removal.
IOBit is a comprehensive solution for completely removing software, drivers, and other difficult-to-remove programs.
Uninstaller by IObit
With simple, comprehensive, and secure file and application cleanup capabilities, you can keep your PC clean and well-functioning.
One of the finest driver updater programs is Booster for Drivers. You may use this software solution to locate the latest drivers online that are compatible with your devices and operating system, in addition to uninstalling old and obsolete drivers from our PC.
The following are some of Driver Booster’s main features:
- Locate and uninstall any obsolete device drivers from your computer.
- Game Boost can help you optimize your PC for gaming.
- Examine information about the driver, such as the publisher, the date, and the connected device.
- As a precaution, create driver backups and system restore points.
- Drivers should be updated at a faster pace.
- After the drivers have been updated, set your PC to auto-shutdown or restart.
- Driver Booster may be set to scan drivers automatically on a regular basis.
Drive Booster offers a huge driver database, ensuring that all of your drivers are up to date and performing at their best. There is a free and a paid version of the program. If you don’t like the product, you may subscribe to the PRO version and get your money back.
Driver Booster includes a number of helpful tools for efficiently resolving common Windows problems.
The software tool at the top of our list may be used to uninstall everything on your computer that requires an installation procedure, including drivers.
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a program that removes programs from your computer. is the name of the software, and it can be used to remove everything from generic apps to Windows Apps, browser extensions, drivers, and more, all without leaving a trace.
When it comes to drivers, you already know how critical it is to remove the old installation before reinstalling.
You won’t have to worry about leftover data or files using Revo Uninstaller Pro since they’ll all be removed along with the driver, giving your PC a fresh start.
Some of the advantages of utilizing Revo Uninstaller Pro are as follows:
- Programs, Windows applications, browser extensions, drivers, and more are all removed.
- You may select between two types of uninstalling procedures.
- Removes applications and drivers from your computer without leaving a trace.
- It’s available in both a regular and a portable form.
- Is it possible to uninstall applications that are proving to be difficult to remove?
Revo Uninstaller Pro
With the assistance of this fantastic uninstaller, you can quickly and effectively remove drivers from your computer.
Fusion of Drivers is a driver uninstaller that also serves as a comprehensive system solution for updating, monitoring, and managing your drivers and devices.
You may evaluate the health of your system using the health check option, and the software will immediately repair any problems found.
To find possible problems, run a System Scan.
To detect Windows problems, click Start Scan.
To solve problems with Patented Technologies, click Repair All.
To identify faults causing security issues and slowdowns, do a PC Scan using Restoro Repair Tool. The repair procedure will replace damaged files with new Windows files and components once the scan is completed.
The following are some of the most important aspects of Driver Fusion:
- Keeps your computer up to date by automatically installing the newest drivers, ensuring that you don’t have any obsolete or missing files.
- It also enables you to make a backup of all of your installed drivers at the same time.
- When you install a new driver or update the hardware on your computer, this uninstall driver program may also prepare your system.
- You may backup, download, and uninstall drivers, deactivate or restart devices, and check for hardware changes using the device control function.
- You may use the device identification function to troubleshoot and search for information about devices that Windows doesn’t recognize.
Driver Fusion provides information on every device and driver installed on your computer, allowing you to identify and avoid issues while keeping your PC operating at peak speed.
The best solution to update, backup, clean and monitor the drivers & devices of your PC
Driver Magician is a driver removal program that will help you remove unneeded drivers from your system quickly and easily, saving you time in the process.
This software also includes a professional solution for backing up, updating, removing, and restoring device drivers. It runs on the Windows operating system.
The software works by detecting all of the hardware on your computer and extracting the related drivers from the hard disk, which it then backs up to a place you choose.
The following are the main characteristics of Driver Magician:
- Driver Magician has a built-in database of the most recent drivers, as well as the option to obtain driver updates through the internet.
- You’ll be able to back up your system’s device drivers in four different ways.
- With a single click, you can restore device drivers from backup.
- To enhance system speed and stability, you’ll be able to upgrade your PC’s device drivers.
- Live Update device identification database and driver update database are also available.
- More things, such as Desktop and My Documents, will be backed up.
- You may recover additional things from the backup with this application, and you can also obtain comprehensive information about the device drivers.
Obtain Magician Driver
Guru3D Driver Sweeper is a fantastic driver removal tool that will clean up all of your computer’s remaining drivers. It’s critical to remove your drivers correctly since remaining drivers may create stability difficulties and startup problems.
If you want to update and delete drivers from your computer, you may utilize Guru3D Driver Sweeper. v
Guru3D Driver Sweeper has the following important features:
- Guru3D Driver Sweeper has two modes of operation, both of which clear all files.
- You may remove the drivers using the official uninstaller, and you can also use this software to choose what to clean.
- You will be able to clean several drivers at the same time.
- NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound), Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX), and Microsoft are currently supported drivers (Mouse).
- This program may be used in Normal mode, but Safe mode is suggested for ultimate stability.
It’s also a good idea to back up your data or restore your system before using this program.
Guru3D Driver Sweeper may be downloaded here.
Drivers for non-present devices are removed from the Windows device manager using the Device Cleanup Tool. Because each device that was previously connected to your system leaves a record in the Device Manager, it’s essential to uninstall these drivers.
When using Windows Device Manager, you will only be able to remove drivers one at a time. Device Cleanup Tool, on the other hand, allows you to remove multiple drivers or all non-present devices.
The following are some of the most important features of Device Cleanup Tool:
- Uninstall drivers from a list of all devices.
- The “last utilized time” is derived from the device’s registry key’s write time.
- You will save space, time, and effort by using Device Cleanup Tool.
- Device Cleanup Tool also has a command line version named Device Cleanup Cmd.
Download the Device Cleanup Tool
These are our top five recommendations for the best driver removal tools, and whatever one you use, you’ll be able to keep your system clean and operating smoothly.
Please feel free to offer any further ideas or questions in the comments area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To identify Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To resolve problems with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Did you know that Windows completely removes everything it can find when you run the Defraggler utility? Windows does this because it thinks you’re formatting the drive (and it does this for removable drives like USB drives, CDs, and iPods as well. In fact, it only runs the Defraggler every two weeks unless you tell it to run it more often). In Windows, to do this, it runs a program called the Disk Cleanup tool that looks to see if it can remove anything from your drive that doesn’t belong there.. Read more about completely remove driver windows 10 and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- driver cleaner
- driver cleaner pro
- driver cleaner windows 10
- driver cleaner windows 7
- driver sweeper