A new app has been developed to track your daily water intake and sleep habits, in order to boost your work efficiency. The app is called “Sleepytime” and it uses artificial intelligence to help you get the most out of your day.
The google fit is an app that tracks your daily water intake and sleep. It also boosts your work efficiency.
Healthify is an app that helps you monitor your daily water consumption and sleep patterns, as well as increase your productivity at work.
https://youtu.be/QiP8NkIqVQs is a short healthify introductory video.
Read my post on https://vaibhav2002.hashnode.dev/healthify-an-app-to-track-your-daily-water-intake-and-sleep-and-boost-your-work-efficiency-auth0hackathon to learn more about how I built this project.
You may download and try the newest Healthify app from the links below.
- Create a clone of the repository on your computer.
- Create a Firebase project, activate Firestore, set rules to public, and copy and paste google-services.json into the app folder.
- Sign up for auth0 and follow the instructions below.
Add Auth0 credentials to strings.xml.
Add your Auth0 credentials to Secrets.kt in the util package.
CLIENT ID = “” const val CLIENT ID = “” / Here you may enter your Auth0 client id. DOMAIN NAME = “” + const val DOMAIN NAME = “” + const val DOMAIN NAME = “” + const val DOMAIN NAME = “”
Its backend is made up of Firebase and Auth0. It employs Auth0 for email-based authentication and Google authentication, as well as Firebase Firestore as its database.
- It’s fully functional.
- Material UI with a clean and simple design.
- It also supports a dark theme.
Features of the App
- User Authentication – Using auth0, users may log in and register.
- There are two dashboards: one for sleep and one for hydration. It displays the quantity of water consumed and the number of hours slept, as well as records for each.
- Add Water – Choose the quantity of water to include in the daily water list.
- Water Drinking Message – After 1 hour of tracking your last water consumption, Healthify sends you a notification reminding you to drink water.
- Select the amount of hours to include in the daily sleep list by clicking Add Sleep.
- Statistics – Displays data on the amount of water consumed and the number of hours slept in the previous week.
- User Profile – Displays the user’s profile.
- Scoreboard – Displays a leaderboard with all users ranked according to their XP points.
- About – Displays information about the program, such as the version number and other details.
Observations on the app
Healthify has both a bright and a dark theme. As a result, you can now utilize Healthify with whatever theme you choose. 🔥
Healthify features a simple and elegant user interface that makes it simple to use for individuals of all ages.
Auth0 is used by Healthify for authentication. It works with both email-based and Google-based authentication. Healthify also offers a simple onboarding procedure for new users.
Examine your daily water consumption as well as the data for the previous week.
Take a look at the quantity of sleep you get each day and the data from the previous week.
You are ranked among other users on Healthify using an XP-based ranking system. Water and sleep may help you earn XP. Having a rating system in this software will encourage users to compete, making it a habit for them to drink water and sleep enough.
a selection of screenshots
- Healthify’s user authentication is built on Auth0, and it supports email-based login as well as Google authentication.
- Healthify’s main database is Firebase Firestore.
- Healthify has complete offline functionality, and it caches all data using Android’s ROOM database.
- Healthify is written in Kotlin and adheres to best practices in Android development.
- Healthify utilizes an MVVM design and makes use of all Jetpack libraries. In Android’s M.A.D scoring, it also has a G.O.A.T grade.
- The code of Healthify adheres to all best practices and software development standards, making it an excellent learning resource for novices.
- Kotlin is an Android programming language that is first-class and official.
- Coroutines are used for asynchronous and other purposes.
- Flow is a cold asynchronous data stream that emits values in a sequential manner and finishes normally or with an error.
- StateFlow – StateFlow is a state-holder observable flow that updates its collectors with current and new state information.
- SharedFlow – A SharedFlow is a StateFlow that is extremely customizable.
- Android Architecture Components is a set of libraries that will help you create applications that are reliable, tested, and maintained.
- ViewModel – Holds UI-related data that isn’t lost when the user interface changes.
- ViewBinding – Creates a binding class for each XML layout file in that module, allowing you to create code that interacts with views with more ease.
- DataBinding binds data to XML layouts directly.
- Room – Room is an Android library that covers Android’s native SQLite database in an ORM.
- Jetpack’s DataStore DataStore is a data storage system that uses protocol buffers to store key-value pairs or typed objects.
- Injection of Dependency –
- Hilt-Dagger is a standard library for using Dagger dependency injection in Android apps.
- Hilt-ViewModel is a DI that allows you to inject ViewModel.
- Firebase Firestore is a NoSQL database that stores all of your information.
- Auth0 – Auth0 is a flexible authentication and authorisation platform that is simple to set up.
- GSON is a contemporary Java and Kotlin JSON library.
- Timber is a basic android logging library.
- GSON Converter – A Moshi-based serialization to and from JSON converter.
- Coil is an Android image loading library powered by Kotlin Coroutines.
- Material Components for Android – Material Design UI components for Android that are modular and configurable.
data # For data management. | local # Room DB and its associated classes. com.vaibhav.healthify # Root Package | remote # Firebase, Auth0, and their related classes | model # Model data classes and mapper classes, both remote and local entities | repo # Single source of data | di # Dependency Injection | module # DI Modules | ui # UI/View layer | adapters # All Adapters, viewholder, and diffUtils for recyclerViews | dialog # All Dialog Fragments and their viewmodels | dialog # All Dialog Fragments and their viewmodels | auth #
The app to track calories burned while working out is an app that tracks your daily water intake and sleep. The app also helps you boost your work efficiency.
- google fit app
- daily water tracker reminder
- samsung health
- free health tracker app