This guide will show you how to connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet. It will also tell you which WiFi mode the TV supports and what type of Ethernet connection it needs.
The how to connect samsung tv to internet wired is a guide that will help you connect your Samsung Smart TV to the internet.
Almost all of our technological devices are now linked to the internet. Being able to do so makes your gadget a little more intelligent. The same may be said of television. Your TV becomes a gateway to different streaming services as soon as it is linked to the internet. If you no longer have cable, this is really helpful since you can now view a lot of free stuff. If you’ve recently cut the cord and want to know how to connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet (through WiFi or Ethernet), keep reading.
There are a variety of free and paid streaming sites to choose from. You have it everything, from news stations to sports to movies and shows. For the vast majority of streaming providers, there is an app. Aside from that, if your TV and phone are both linked to the same WiFi network, you may use your phone as a TV remote. Let’s look at how to connect Samsung Smart TV to WiFi network, given how WiFi has gained a lot of traction and the necessity to remain connected.
How to Set Up a Samsung Smart TV to Connect to the Internet
You have two options for connecting your smart TV to the internet. To connect to the internet, you may utilize either a wired or wireless network.
How to Use WiFi to Connect a Samsung Smart TV to the Internet
All Samsung smart TV models include built-in WiFi, which allows you to access to the internet. It’s basic and straightforward to use.
- Make sure your Samsung Smart TV is turned on.
- Press the Home button on your Samsung remote.
- The Smart Hub menu should now appear on your screen.
- Select the Settings option from the Smart Hub menu’s left corner.
- You’ll need to go down to General once the Settings menu is open.
- Scroll down to the Network Settings option under the General sub-menu.
- Select Wireless now. A list of presently accessible WiFi networks will appear on your television.
- Scroll and choose your WiFi network using the arrow keys.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the password, then click OK.
Points to Remember:
The procedures for connecting your Samsung Smart TV to WiFi are the same for most old and new models. If your TV does not have the Smart Hub, you may access the Wireless Network settings by pressing the Menu button on your remote. Another thing to keep in mind is that older televisions will function well with 2.4 GHz networks rather than the newer 5 GHz networks. As a result, make sure your router supports 2,4 GHz wifi.
How to Use an Ethernet Cable to Connect a Samsung Smart TV to the Internet
You may connect the smart TV to the internet using an ethernet connection if you have one.
- Connect the wire to the connector on your Samsung Smart TV’s back or side panel.
- Now hit the Home button and go to the Smart Hub’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to General, then Network Settings under Settings.
- After there, you’ll want to choose the Wired option.
- The TV will immediately identify whether your LAN connection is operational.
- Simply click the OK button, and your Smart TV will be linked to the internet.
This is how to get your Samsung smart TV connected to the internet. These are the two easy steps you can take. What will you do with your Samsung Smart TV now that it’s linked to the internet? Let us know in the comments section below.
More Related Content:
The how to connect samsung smart tv to wifi direct is a guide that will help you connect your Samsung Smart TV to the internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I connect Samsung Smart TV to WIFI?
To connect your Samsung Smart TV to a WIFI network, you will need a device that can connect to the internet. This could be a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Why Samsung Smart TV is not connecting to WIFI?
Samsung Smart TV is not connecting to wifi because the WIFI signal is too weak.
How do I connect my Smart TV to the WIFI?
The best way to connect your Smart TV to the WiFi is through a wireless router. You can also use an Ethernet cord or a USB cable.
- how to connect samsung tv to wifi without adapter
- samsung smart tv connect to wifi but not internet
- how to connect smart tv to wifi wireless
- smart tv won’t connect to wifi
- how to connect samsung smart tv to wifi with username and password