Android 12L is a new Pixel device that comes with what seems to be the latest and greatest in Android. The question many users are asking is how can I install it on my PC? We’ll provide you with instructions for your computer, along with some tips when using an emulator.
The “how to install android os on windows 10 pc” is a guide that will teach you how to install Android 12L on your PC. The guide includes detailed instructions and screenshots.
The unveiling of Android 12L is one of the most important stories from this week. Yes, in the shape of the new Android 12L, the Mountain View tech giant introduced Android 12 for large screen phones, such as foldables, tablets, and Chromebooks. For the time being, the Android 12L is still in development and is only accessible to app developers for testing. If you want to test out the new Android 12L on your PC, follow this method to install and use Android 12L on your computer.
The two-column notification shade, lock screen, and other system pages are all included in Android 12L. With the L-branded Android 12 OS, Google plans to offer multitasking functionality to large-screen Android smartphones. The Android 12L has a new taskbar that allows users to start two applications in split-view mode. Apart from these enhancements, the OS offers enhanced app compatibility as well as appearance and stability. In this post, you may learn more about Android 12L.
The first beta of Android 12L will be released in December, but if you want to check it out sooner, all you need to do is install an emulator on your computer. You may learn how to utilize Android 12L on a computer in this post.
How to Install and Run Android 12L Emulator on a Computer
You may get the Android 12L emulator image from Android Studio if you wish to try out the features in Android 12L. Yes, Android Studio must be installed on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer. The Android 12L image is available in Android Studio’s newest Canary release, Chipmunk (2021.2.1) Canary 3. Let’s go on to the rest of the instructions for installing the Android 12L emulator on your computer.
- First and foremost, you must download Android Studio’s current Canary version to your Windows PC. You may get the latest version of Android Studio by going to this website.
- Simply unpack the newest Canary build anywhere you like on your PC, then open the android-studio folder and go to the bin directory. To start the Android Studio, double-click on studio64.exe.
- It will take some time for the Android Studio installer to set things up for you, and it will download the essential components.
- After the installation is complete, go to the Android Studio welcome page and choose More activities, then Virtual Device Manager. To create a device, go to Device Manager and choose Create device.
- Select the Pixel C or Nexus 9 from the Tablet category on the Virtual Device Configuration page. You may also select foldable from the Phone category.
- On the following link, you can get the Android 12L system image (with Sv2 naming) for your emulator; it’s around 1.4GB in size and just takes a few minutes to set up.
- You may just press the finish button after the system image has been downloaded.
- Returning to the Device Manager, choose the play button option at the front of Pixel C.
- It will take a few minutes for the emulated device to fully load on your PC once you press the play button.
- That is all there is to it.
You may now use the Android 12L emulator on your PC to test your app. If you’re a developer, you can use the emulated device to test your app.
You Might Also Like – Android 12L’s Most Interesting Features
You may leave a note in the comment box if you have any questions on how to install Android 12L on PC. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The “install android 11 on pc” is an article that offers step-by-step instructions on how to install and use Android 12L on your PC.
- how to install android 10 on a pc
- android 12 emulator for pc
- android 12 for pc
- android 12 for pc free download