Sometimes you need to read a message on your website and then press the back button, but there’s no “back” button for that site. What do I do? This error is called an AJAX Error. It means our server couldn’t fetch information from the URL that was requested by your browser.
This might be due to one of these reasons: The user has reached their daily limit on requests per day
The system or application has shut down temporarily because it’s overloaded with too many requests
When an error occurs on a webpage, it can be frustrating. One way to fix this issue is by refreshing the page. If that does not work, you may need to clear your cache or try again later.
Milan Stanojevic is a writer who lives in Belgrade, Serbia.
Expert in Windows and Software
Milan has been fascinated by computers since he was a youngster, and this has led him to be interested in all PC-related technology. He worked as a front-end web developer before joining WindowsReport. Continue reading
This page was last updated on November 19, 2021.
Originally published in March of 2021.
- We’ve all seen the now-iconic While attempting to view a video on YouTube, an issue occurred, which was most likely caused by your connection.
- An fault with your browser might potentially cause this bothersome condition.
- Changing your DNS might assist you in resolving this YouTube problem.
- You may also use specialist software to update your audio drivers.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Although most of us use YouTube on a regular basis, some users have reported seeing an error notice that reads, “An issue occurred, please try again later.”
This problem will prohibit you from viewing videos, but don’t worry; we’ll teach you how to repair it on Windows 10 today. It is a regular mistake on YouTube that people debate how to fix the Something went wrong error.
The warning “There was a problem, please try again later” will prohibit you from viewing YouTube videos. When it comes to YouTube troubles, users have reported the following concerns:
- YouTube An error occurred when searching – While looking for videos on YouTube, users encountered this error. Most likely, this is a bug that can be fixed by restarting your browser.
- YouTube While performing this operation, an error occurred – This is only a variant of the issue, which you may solve by using one of our solutions.
- An issue occurred when viewing YouTube videos – Users report that this problem appears often while attempting to watch YouTube videos. However, deleting the cache or adjusting the video quality may be able to help.
- There was a problem with YouTube with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Opera. This problem may occur in every online browser, so if you run across it, try one of our remedies.
- There was a problem with the YouTube Flash Player – This problem is often caused by Flash player, and the only way to repair it is to delete Flash from your computer.
- Videos on YouTube aren’t playing – There are a variety of reasons why YouTube videos won’t play, and if you’re having trouble, we recommend trying some of these suggestions.
What should I do if a YouTube problem occurs?
- Make a DNS change.
- Use the Forget This Site option.
- Your audio drivers need be updated.
- Shockwave Flash should be turned off.
- Clear your cookies and cache, and make sure your plugins are up to date.
- Change the browser you’re using.
- Hardware acceleration is disabled.
- Connect your PC to your headphones or speakers.
- Repair / uninstall Bitdefender
- You may improve the quality of your videos by doing so.
- Make sure cookies are turned on.
- Install a new browser.
1. Make a DNS change
- Choose Open Network & Internet settings from the menu when you right-click the network icon in your system tray.
- Now choose Change adapter settings from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will open now. Locate and right-click your network connection. Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Properties button after selecting Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the list.
- Check Set the Preferred DNS server to 126.96.36.199 and the Alternate DNS server to 188.8.131.52 using the DNS server addresses below. To save the changes, click OK.
If you find yourself in this situation on a regular basis, When attempting to view YouTube videos, you may see an error notice that says “Please try again later.” The issue might be with your DNS.
Your PC utilizes your ISP’s DNS by default, although you may have issues with it at times. By following the procedures outlined above, you may update your DNS.
After then, check to see whether the issue has been addressed. You may compel your Internet connection to utilize Google’s DNS instead of your default DNS by altering these settings.
This method has been reported to work for a few people, so feel free to give it a go. If Google’s DNS doesn’t work for you, just restore the original settings and you’ll be back to your usual DNS.
Downloading and installing a VPN is an even better idea. One additional advantage is that you will be able to bypass YouTube’s numerous regional limitations. Second, by doing so, you will improve your security and privacy.
Installing PIA – private internet access – is recommended. It has faster connection speeds than other services and top servers in different parts of the globe.
Obtain Secure Internet Access
If you’d want to change your DNS from PIA, follow these instructions:
- Open the app after disconnecting from the VPN.
- Choose Settings from the three horizontal dots.
- Select the Network option from the drop-down menu.
- You may choose the DNS nameservers you wish to use from here. The usage of PIA DNS is highly recommended.
- Reload Youtube after reconnecting to the VPN.
If you’re having trouble loading pages on PIA, try switching countries. Choose one that is close to your location.
2. Select the option to “Forget About This Site.”
- Open Firefox and go to History > History > History > History > History > History > History > History > By hitting Ctrl + H on your keyboard, you may see your browser history.
- Now go through your surfing history and see if you can locate any YouTube links.
- Choose Forget About This Site from the context menu when you right-click it.
- Try watching any YouTube video after restarting Firefox.
Forget About This Site is a Firefox function that enables you to delete a website’s cookies, stored passwords, and cache files. To utilize it, follow the steps outlined above.
This is a simple method that might come in handy. Please try again later error has happened, so feel free to try it out.
3. Install the latest audio drivers.
Some users say that the problem was addressed for them after upgrading their audio drivers, therefore you could wish to look for the most recent audio drivers for your sound card.
You might try going to the manufacturer’s website for your motherboard or sound card and looking for and downloading the most recent Windows 10 drivers.
However, manually upgrading drivers may be tiresome and time-consuming, so we suggest utilizing specialist software to automatically download all of your PC’s outdated drivers.
On your Windows 10 PC, you should consider upgrading your drivers safely using a solution from the finest driver update software.
4. Turn off the Shockwave Flash.
- Open Firefox and put the following into the address bar:
- Find Shockwave Flash in the Plugins area. Select Never Activate from the dropdown option.
Shockwave Flash may sometimes be harmful. While viewing YouTube videos, an error occurred, please try again later may appear, so make sure it’s turned off.
Follow the steps outlined above to deactivate Shockwave Flash in Firefox.
If you don’t use Firefox, check sure Shockwave Flash is turned off in the browser you’re now using.
For all current browsers, the procedure of deactivating Shockwave Flash is the same.
5. Clear your cookies and cache, and make sure your plugins are up to date.
- Choose Library from the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Then choose History.
- Now choose Clear recent history from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the sort of information you want to get rid of. We used cache and cookies in our example, but you may choose other kinds of data if you choose. Select the time period you want to clear and click the Clear Now button.
- Restart Firefox after deleting the cookies and cache.
to repair If you see an error message that says “Please try again later,” you should erase your cookies and cache. Follow the procedures indicated above in Firefox to do this.
Although we demonstrated how to remove cache and cookies in Firefox, the methods are identical in other current browsers.
If you use any browser plugins, particularly Shockwave Flash, you should upgrade them to the most recent version to avoid incompatibilities.
Installing a program to erase cache and cookies for you will make your job lot simpler!
6. Use a different web browser.
If nothing else seems to work and the issue remains, try switching to a different browser.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Users have noted that this problem isn’t present in all browsers, so try switching to another one until your current one is fixed.
The browser suggested below is secure, quick, and includes a free VPN that can help you maintain your online anonymity at all times.
7. Turn off hardware acceleration and experiment with different video resolutions.
- Go to the Options menu in Firefox.
- Scroll down to the Performance section when the Options menu appears.
- Uncheck both boxes. When hardware acceleration is available, use the suggested performance parameters.
- Try watching any YouTube video after restarting Firefox.
Hardware acceleration has been found to create problems with YouTube, therefore the instructions above explain you how to turn it off in Firefox.
If you choose to use a different browser, you should be aware that you may stop hardware acceleration in any browser in the same manner.
Hardware acceleration may create a variety of difficulties, but problems with YouTube videos should be remedied by deactivating it.
8. Connect your computer to your headphones or speakers.
When this may seem like an unexpected option, people have reported that putting in headphones or speakers to the audio socket while watching YouTube videos resolves the issue.
To resolve this problem, connect headphones or speakers if you’re using built-in speakers.
If you detect a red cross on the volume control symbol in the Taskbar, just reconnect your speakers or headphones and try watching YouTube videos again.
If your volume control isn’t functioning, we’ve got you covered with a few fast fixes.
9. Bitdefender should be uninstalled and repaired.
According to some customers, Bitdefender may be to blame for this YouTube mistake, and the only way to remedy it is to uninstall or repair Bitdefender.
Repairing Bitdefender has been reported to cure the YouTube problem, but if it doesn’t work for you, you may want to remove it.
Several customers stated that merely upgrading to the current version of Bitdefender cured the problem, so give it a go.
If you don’t use Bitdefender, consider temporarily deactivating or uninstalling your antivirus software to resolve the problem.
Switching to a different antivirus solution may sometimes solve the issue; if you’re searching for a new antivirus, check out our updated top antivirus choices.
Change the quality of your videos ten times.
The warning notice “An issue occurred, please try again later” prevents you from viewing YouTube videos, but users discovered a fast and easy solution.
According to users, the issue may be solved by simply altering the video quality.
To change the video quality, just pick a new quality by clicking the Gear symbol in the bottom right corner of the video.
Keep in mind that this is only a workaround, so you’ll have to do it every time you want to view a YouTube video.
11. Check to see whether cookies are enabled.
- Open your browser, choose Settings from the menu by clicking the Menu button in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Advanced.
- Click Content settings under the Privacy and security area.
- Go to the Cookies area of the menu.
- Make sure that the Block third-party cookies option is switched off.
Another reason is that Please try again if a problem occurs. Disabled cookies might be the cause of a subsequent problem. YouTube depends on cookies, and if you don’t have them enabled, you may see this error.
To resolve the issue, follow the steps outlined above to enable cookies in your browser.
YouTube should start operating again after deactivating the Block third-party cookies option. This functionality may be disabled in Google Chrome, and the procedure is identical in other web browsers.
12. Install a new browser.
If you’re having trouble watching YouTube videos and seeing the message “An error occurred, please try again later,” you might try reinstalling your web browser.
This problem was reported by users on Firefox, however it was totally addressed by reinstalling it.
This technique also works with other online browsers like Chrome or Internet Explorer; if you’re experiencing trouble, try reinstalling your browser to see if it helps.
Remember that removing your browser will delete your cookies, history, and stored passwords, so export them before reinstalling.
If you’re still having trouble viewing YouTube videos on Windows 10, we’ve got another excellent advice on how to repair YouTube on Windows 10.
Please try again if a problem occurs. You will be unable to view YouTube videos due to a later error, but you should be able to resolve this bothersome issue using one of our methods.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Why does my YouTube account constantly reporting that an issue has occurred?
It’s most likely due to a bug in your browser. Clear the cache and double-check any extensions. Then give it another shot. To rule out any particular issues with the current browser, switch to another.
Why am I getting a YouTube playback error?
Your Internet connection is most likely poor, and YouTube is unable to properly stream the video. Check your WiFi connection, perform a speed test on the Internet, and clear your cache.
How can I report a YouTube playback error?
Scroll to the bottom of the page where the mistake occurred and click the Send feedback link. You may also read our guide on resolving the YouTube error 400.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
There are two responses to this post.
Watch This Video-
The “an error occurred, please try again later google drive” is a message that has been appearing on the Google Drive app. This is because Google’s servers are down and they’re working to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix an error occurred please try again later playback ID?
A: This error usually happens when your system is low on memory and can be fixed by restarting the game.
Why does my YouTube say an error occurred please try again later?
A: YouTube might be experiencing some issues. If this is the case, please try again later.
How do I fix error occurred?
A: If you are experiencing an error in the Beat Saber game, please uninstall and reinstall your game.
- an error occurred, please try again later youtube
- youtube an error occurred, please try again later 2020
- an error occurred please try again later youtube embedded
- youtube an error occurred please try again later (playback id)
- an error occurred, please try again later youtube mac